The Collaborative for Community Engagement can help you arrange financial assistance. Stop by to see what we can do for you!
- General Information
- William P. Dean Memorial Fund Mini-Grants
- Humanity in Action Fellowship Programs
- Kathryn W. Davis Projects for Peace
- Another great resource is the Office of the Dean
General Consent Forms
- Click here to access waiver forms for working with community partners.
- Click here to access waiver forms specifically for working with minors.
The CCE has a number of books, journals, dvds and other media available for use by staff, faculty and students. You can browse our selection by clicking here.
Want to record an event? We can provide a basic video recorder and/or camera for your use.
This video is a brief introduction to Summit, a new tool the CCE is using to help student leaders: recruit and communicate with members, create shared calendars and set up automated reminders, publicize events, and easily log group hours.
You can also view a pdf of the video above by clicking here.