How To Get Involved
Our professional and student staff...
- Support over 30 student-run organizations within three interrelated tracks: K-12 Education, Public Health, and Human Rights.
- Provide regular trainings on relevant K-12 education, Public Health and Human Rights topics for CC students participating in CCE-sponsored student organizations
- Facilitate leadership and professional development among students
- Assist in student fundraising and grant writing efforts
- Advise the CC Community Kitchen, an on-campus soup kitchen that has been in operation for 20 years
- Provide Arts for Social Change and Food Sustainability programming related to the Community Kitchen
- Support the Staff Policy on Community Service
- Support off-campus community service work-study opportunities
- Coordinate the Arts for Social Change Living Learning Community Program
- Regularly maintain a database of community volunteer opportunities
- Direct the Community-Engaged Leadership Certificate Program
- Support faculty development in community-based learning and research
- Foster and maintain campus-community partnerships throughout Colorado Springs and the Rocky Mountain region
- Assist in matching individual students with community-need driven research and/or volunteer opportunities