Below you will find some standard examples of what a quality resume might look like. Feel free to copy one of these styles by using a blank Word document and filling in your information into a similar format.
Some industries have slightly varying expectations in the resumes appropriate for their positions. Always check with the Career Center if you have specific questions. You can also refer to CareerBeam for many industry specific examples.
You should also plan plenty of time for multiple revisions and reviews. It is often helpful to have many people review your documents.
- Example #1: Derek Jimenez
- Example #2: Ellen Smith-Marston
- Example #3: Martina Von Flaxen
- Example #4: Shawn Kellington
- Example #5: Thomas Lubson
- Example #6: Kimberly Samuels