Where to Start
Start your time at CC by learning about your interests and your values. We encourage you to try new courses, get involved in new activities, and discover the resources available on campus to help plan for your future possibilities. Focus on your skills and strengths, and have fun with it!
Things you can do today if you're unsure where to start:
- Join a new campus organization.
- Attend a talk or lecture in a department you're interested in, but haven't had time to explore yet.
- Log in to Tiger Link and browse the community directory to see what other CC students, alumni, and family are up to.
- Look through local service and volunteer opportunities for things that interest you.
- Browse major-to-career guides like those on WayUp to see what's out there and what kind of skills you might need.
- Make an appointment at the Career Center to talk with a coach!
Want to learn about a particular career from real people? Check out our Candid Career resource below.