Tech Tuesdays are short presentations on technology topics. They're generally geared toward anyone at Colorado College including students, faculty and staff members. Unless otherwise announced, they take place every Tuesday at 3:00 PM (watch the digests for topics and locations) and last from 15 to 25 minutes.
- B2T4 - 18-Oct - Lynda.com - learn all sorts of stuff online!
- B3T1 - 25-Oct - Apps for learning
- B3T2 - 1-Nov - Meghan Photoshop 1: Learning the tools with a focus on editing photographs (existing images)
- B3T3 - 8-Nov - Meghan Photoshop 2: Learning the tools with a focus on brushes, masks, and layers (creating images)
- B3T4 - 15-Nov - TBA
- Fall Break - 22-Nov - Tech Gift Guide
- B4T1 - 29-Nov - Meghan Illustrator 1: Learning the tools with a focus on freehand drawing and manipulating text (creating images)
- B4T2 - 6-Dec - Meghan Illustrator 2: Learning the tools with a focus on working with objects (existing objects/drawings)
- B4T3 - 13-Dec - Canva - Felix Sanchez
- B4T4 - 20-Dec - TBA
- HALF BLOCK - 10-Jan -
- HALF BLOCK - 17-Jan -