CC Bound: Information for New Students
Welcome New Students!
Whether you are coming to us as a new member of the Class of 2021 or as a transfer, international, or exchange student it is our pleasure to welcome you to Colorado College!
Learn all about programs for new students
- New Student Orientation
- The Priddy Experience
- First Year Experience
- The Bridge Scholars Program
- Global Scholars Program
- International Student Orientation
- Academic Advising for New Students
- New Transfer Students
What happens when: a timeline of important dates
Next steps to keep in mind
As you make plans for your summer, here are some next steps to keep in mind!
- Make sure you send your final transcript by June 30. If you won’t have it in time, email the Office of Admission to let us know: email@example.com
- In early June, the college will send you a book and a letter. The letter will include your Colorado College email address, username, password, and student ID number. You will need this information to submit forms throughout the summer. The book is this year’s NSO common reading. You will discuss this book with your FYE class after a capstone talk at New Student Orientation.
- Once you receive the above information, you will be able to fill out the required forms, including signing up for housing, registering for your First Year Experience and your Priddy Experience, and completing an interest form that will help us better pair you with student mentors and an advisor. Many of these forms are due in late June.
- In July, Student Accounts will send you a billing timeline for the fall semester (this will come in December for the spring semester). To sign up for online billing, you will need your student ID. You must sign up as a new user to access online billing account information and billing statements. For more information, visit: www.coloradocollege.edu/studentaccounts
- If you have any questions about your enrollment at Colorado College, please see this phone list. Most college offices are open throughout the summer from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. MDT.
Welcome to CC!
Important phone numbers for new students
|Department:||Phone Number:||What we can help you with:|
|Accessibility Resources||(719) 227-8285||Disability-related questions|
|International Programs||(719) 227-8282||Visa questions, International Student Orientation, Global Scholars Program|
|ITS: Help Desk||(719) 389-6449||Self Service Banner, Computer Advice, Network Information|
|The Mail Room||(719) 389-6799||Mailing and receiving packages|
|Office of Admission||(719) 389-6344||Gap year or semester deferral|
|Office of Residential Life & Campus Activities||(719) 389-6800||Housing, New Student Orientation, Winter Start Orientation, CC Email and ID|
|Office of the Dean||(719) 389-6687||FYE, Advising|
|Outdoor Education||(719) 389-6803||Priddy Experience|
|Parent & Family Relations||(719) 389-6103||Parent Orientation, Family Weekend|
|Registrar’s Office||(719) 389-6610||AP/IB Credits|
|Student Accounts||(719) 389-6698||Billing, Meal Plans|
|The Wellness Resource Center||(719) 389-6211||Immunization forms, Insurance, Planning for wellness at college|
|The Worner Desk||(719) 389-6000||Gold Card, ANYTHING - they will point you in the right direction|