Rain Plan Instructions for Commencement
In the event of inclement weather, the CC Commencement ceremony will be moved to the Broadmoor World Arena. Check the CC website or listen to radio station KRCC 91.5 FM after 6:15 a.m. on Monday morning. You may also inquire about potential location changes by calling 719-389-6707.
- CC buses will be available to transport any graduates who do not have transportation. Buses will be loading on the south side of Worner Campus Center at 7 a.m.
- Graduates, faculty, trustees, and Cabinet members should enter the World Arena at the rear loading dock area through the “Press” entrance, which is just past Gate C. This is in the southeast area of the facility and adjoins the Ice Hall. Upon arrival, graduates will be given instructions from there.
- If the decision is made to move the Commencement exercises to the Colorado Springs World Arena, proceed directly to the Arena at 3185 Venetucci Blvd. Graduates need to time their departure to ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 7:30 A.M. – EARLIER IF POSSIBLE. The timetable calls for the procession to commence at 8:30 a.m. Parking is free. Graduates are encouraged to ride on the CC buses.
- All family members and friends should enter the arena through Gate A or B, near the front box office. There are plenty of seats available and no tickets are required. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The reception will take place in the Worner Campus Center following the ceremony.