Women’s Educational Society (WES)
-Books/Scores Check-out: 30 days
-Periodical Check-out: N/A
-Video/DVD Check-out: N/A
-Video/DVD Limit: N/A
-CD checkout: N/A – CD Limit: N/A
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel: N/A
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel limit: N/A
-Fines: Are applied + billing
Entering card in Millennium:
- Ask for picture id and current address.
- Check for patron in database for previous card.
- If not in database, ask patron to complete a General Application card.
- Click on NEW icon.
- Click on "Women’s Educ Society" template, then click on SELECT.
- For expiration date use tomorrow and the next year. Then click NEXT.
- Enter patron’s name: last, first, initial (i.e. Doe, John M). Then click NEXT.
- Address box: First line is for street (1021 N Cascade Avenue), second is for city, state, zip (Colorado Springs, CO 80903). Then click NEXT.
- For telephone number: enter phone number. No out of State Alumni Cards.
- Skip barcode. (Patron will be allowed to check out items, but card will be issued later. See #13.)
- For the E-Mail address, Type in address. Then click NEXT
- SAVE AND CLOSE the card. Now it is ready for check-out.
- EXPLAIN TO PATRON: We will forward application to Tutt Library who will verify WES status. Tutt will issue and mail the WES Patron Card to the patron. Process takes about two weeks.