Student (1st, 2nd, 3rd Years)
-Books/Scores Check-out: 30 days
-Books/Scores Limit: 25
-DVD/Video Check-out: 24 hrs.
-DVD/Video Limit: 2
-CD checkout: 5 days
-CD Limit: 10
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel: N/A
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel limit: N/A
-Periodical Check-out: Spec Permission
-Renewals: 1 — No Renewals for CDs/DVDs
-Fines: applied + billing
(Books/Scores) No fines, except for reserve materials
(CDs/DVDs) $2.00/Day, no grace period
ILL: 4 Weeks (No Renewal)
Prospector: 21 days (1 Renewal)
Entering card in Millennium:
- Scan the Gold Card to see if it’s in the Database.
- If not, click on NEW icon on top navigation bar.
- Patron will need to fill out the Student/Summer Library Application card.
- Click on the Student Year you need for card type, then click on SELECT.
- Message boxes will appear as you need them.
- First box is Patron Name: type in Last, First, Initial (i.e. Doe, John M). Then click NEXT.
- For Address, type in Worner Box and number (i.e. WB 1000) or street address if applicable. Then click NEXT.
- Telephone: use campus extension or home/cell number. Then click NEXT.
- University Id: type in number from ID card minus last two digits and ignore zeros at beginning. Should be a six-digit number. (e.g. ID# 00021303601 would be entered as 213036). Then click NEXT.
- Patron barcode: swipe card through reader. Then click NEXT.
- For Email address, type in address. Then click NEXT.
- Then click SAVE or SAVE and CLOSE.