Skip to main content
When to do them:
- For a Professor who needs a book/video for class.
- Students for thesis (DO NOT recall books for class, first come, first served).
How to do them:
- Use a yellow card (labeled RECALL on top).
- Have the Patron fill out as much as he/she can.
- Give to Circulation Services Coordinator (if not available, notify Library Assistant or Music Librarian.
Appropriate Staff member will
- Make sure all the information is correct.
- Find out who has it, and call.
- Use a RECALL CIRC card.
- Place a hold on the item, add a note (who it is for, phone number, initials, date).
- When the item is received, look up the note, call, and place it on the hold shelf.
- If it is for reserves, put a note on the Reserves Coordinator’s desk.