Overdue notices are a courtesy; a non-received notice is not an acceptable excuse for overdue books.
Overdue notices for students should be sent to Worner boxes. Faculty and staff overdue notices should be sent to their campus addresses.
Types of Notices:
- Courtesy Notice: Sent 2 to 3 days before due date.
- First Notice: Sent 7 days after due date.
- Second Notice: Sent 7 days after 1st notice.
- Third Notice: Sent 7 days after 2nd notice.
- Billing Notice: Sent after book is overdue about 1 month.
Reminder notices may be sent periodically for delinquent overdue books and/or fines.