How to Access Millennium
The software for automated circulation is Innovative Millennium.
- To access: double click on Millennium icon on desktop, from the quick launch toolbar, or from the Start Menu.
- You will be prompted for a Username and Password, which are case-sensitive in Millennium.
Username = music; Password = bach
- After Millennium loads (takes a while), you will be prompted for:
Initials = mustudent; Password = bach
- The default Circulation Check-out Screen appears. From here you may check-out, check-in, and collect fines.
- Additional options are available on the left-side navigation bar, such as Course Reserves, Renew, Count Use, etc. Some of these options may not be available with the student login.
- A Quick-Reference Manual is available by the Circ Desk computer that will walk you through each type of transaction that you will be performing at the desk (Check-out, Check-in, Renewals, Recalls, Holds and Searches/Traces).