-Books/Scores Check-out: 5* items for 30 days
-Periodical Check-out: N/A
-Video/DVD Check-out: 24 hrs.
-Video/DVD Limit: 2
-CD checkout: 5 days
-CD Limit: 10
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel: N/A
-Cassettes, LPs, Reel-to-Reel limit: N/A
-Renewals: 2 (no renewals for sound/video recordings)
-Fines: Are applied + billing
*(System limits to 5 items. Music Library has no limit, within reason. Need Supervisor override for more than five items.)
-ILL: 3 item
-Video Viewing: For academic use only
-Computers: Academic research only
-Listening: In library only for non-circulating media
-No E-mail, or Word Processing
-Printing: No charge
Entering a card in Millennium:
- Ask for picture id and current address. (Make sure the person lives in Colorado.)
- Check for patron in database for previous card.
- If not in database, ask patron to complete General Application card.
- Click on NEW icon.
- Click on ALUMNI, then click on SELECT.
- For expiration date use tomorrow and the next year. Then click NEXT.
- Enter patron’s name Last, First, Initial (i.e. Doe, John M). Then click NEXT.
- Enter address. First line is for street (1021 N Cascade Avenue), second is for city, state, zip (Colorado Springs, CO 80903). Then click NEXT.
- Enter telephone number. No out-of-state Alumni Cards.
- Skip barcode. (Patron will be allowed to check out items, but card with patron barcode will be issued later. See #13.)
- For the E-Mail address, type in address. Then click NEXT
- On back of card, put a check mark by “Alumni” and enter the year of graduation. Make sure patron signs and dates the application
- Last step SAVE AND CLOSE the card. Now it is ready for check-out.
- EXPLAIN TO PATRON: We will forward application to Tutt Library who will verify Alumni status. Tutt will issue and mail the Alumni Card to the patron. Process takes about two weeks.
- Let Circulation Services Coordinator know you have an Alumni application that needs processing.