Skip to main content
Preferred Searches in TIGER
- In TIGER, view your TIGER record.
- Log in using the TIGER number on your Gold Card.
To Add a New Search:
- From your TIGER record, click on the “Search the Catalog” button.
- Do any kind of search (author, keyword, subject, etc.).
- Click on the “Save as preferred search” button near the search box where you entered your search terms.
- Click on the “Patron Record” button (top left).
- Click on “Preferred Searches.”
To Receive E-mail Notification if the Library Receives New Material Matching Your Search Criteria:
- While viewing your Preferred Searches, click in the box under “Mark for Email.”
- Click on “Update List.”
- Check that the email address listed on this screen is correct, and notify the library of corrections by emailing the Circulation Desk.
To Delete a Preferred Search:
- Click on the box under “Mark for Remove”
- Click on “Update List”
Click on “Log Out” When You are Finished