Experience Colorado College: Fall Visit Scholarship Program
Our next fly-in program is scheduled for October 26 - 28, 2019.
ECC is a visit program unlike any other. We know your college decision doesn’t just include you, which is why we fly you and a guest out to campus. Why be ordinary? Learn differently, one block at a time, and get ready to experience the gateway to the southwest. #americathebeautiful #pikespeak #gardenofthegods
What does ECC offer to prospective students?
During Experience Colorado College (ECC) fly-in program, prospective students will have the opportunity to
- Observe the Block Plan in action
- Tour campus
- Explore Colorado’s beauty
- Stay on campus overnight with a student host
- Interview with an Admission Fellow
- Connect with faculty and staff
- Complete the CSS Profile
- Participate in essay writing workshops
- Engage in the Affinity Conversation to explore diversity, inclusion and equity at CC
We know you have options. At CC, you’ll author your own story. You’ll discover your community. You’ll find your home. Over the weekend, you will see campus through the eyes of a student — living the Block Plan, sampling the best that Rastall has to offer, crashing at the residence halls, and engaging in a #RealTalk. And yeah, a ton more.
The program is open to high school seniors (class of 2020), gap year students or transfer students currently residing in the United States. To apply for this program, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Self-identify as a student of color
- Eligible for the Pell Grant
- Qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Are a DACA or undocumented student
- Identify as a First Generation Student (Neither of your parents obtained a bachelor degree)
*International students are ineligible to apply for ECC. For more information about international students, please click on this link.
How to Apply?
In order to complete your application, your counselor will need to submit the following items. (Once you've applied, you will receive further instructions.)
- An official transcript
- Any one of these official test scores (SAT/ACT/AP/IB/SAT Subject/IELTS/TOEFL)
- School profile (if available)
- Letter of Recommendation (Counselor or Teacher)
The deadline to apply for this event is September 29, 2019.
Once accepted to the program, you will receive information regarding registration, flight information, and ground transportation reimbursements (if you’re driving).
Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: Experience Colorado College in the subject line. Or if you have questions for current students, please reach out to our Outreach and Access Team Members email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org