FINANCIAL AID POLICIES HANDBOOK 2014-2015
We urge students and parents to read all financial aid policies carefully. Our information describes the college’s costs, explains the financial aid analysis and award, and describes financial aid programs and policies. The college makes every effort to determine who is eligible for aid by using a standardized process. While the family has the primary responsibility to fund a student’s undergraduate education, the college is committed to helping qualified students who, without assistance, would be unable to attend. In some cases when we determine that a student does not have an eligibility to receive the Four-Year Affordability Plan award, the college will award either an One-Year or Federal Financial Aid award.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
- James M. Swanson, Director of Financial Aid
- Elaine Redwine, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Gaye L. Scheafer, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Gonzalez, Financial Aid Counselor
- Lucie Holloway, Communication & Student Employment Coordinator
- Libby Fletcher, Financial Aid Coordinator
- Colleen Smith, Financial Aid Specialist
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm