FINANCIAL AID POLICIES HANDBOOK 2015-2016
We urge students and parents to read all financial aid policies carefully. Our information describes the college’s costs, explains the financial aid analysis and award, and describes financial aid programs and policies. The college makes every effort to determine who is eligible for aid by using a standardized process. While the family has the primary responsibility to fund a student’s undergraduate education, the college is committed to helping qualified students who, without assistance, would be unable to attend. In some cases when we determine that a student does not have an eligibility to receive the Four-Year Affordability Plan award, the college will award either an One-Year or Federal Financial Aid award.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
- James M. Swanson, Director of Financial Aid
- Erica Shafer, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Gaye L. Scheafer, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Kathy Gonzalez, Financial Aid Counselor
- Libby Fletcher, Financial Aid Coordinator
- Ashley Jameson, Communication & Student Employment Coordinator
- Patty Kramer, Financial Aid Specialist
800-260-6458 or 719-389-6651
Spencer Center, 1st Floor 14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm