Admitted Transfer Students
Welcome to Colorado College! We're pleased that you've decided to continue your education here. As a new transfer student, while you may not be new to the college experience, you are new to CC. Here is some information to help guide you through your transition to CC.
Resources for Admitted Transfer Students
- The Catalog of Courses – Contains a description of the academic policies of the college, as well as descriptions of departments, courses, and programs offered.
- The Pathfinder – The student handbook that outlines academic policies including the Colorado College Honor System, college policies, the student code of conduct, an overview of residential life, and a description of the resources and departments of interest to students.
- Student Life – The student life webpage introduces student life staff and departments.
- Transfer Mentor Program – The Transfer Mentor Program aims to actively engage incoming transfers in the CC community through peer-led support in the realms of academic, social, and extracurricular activities.
- Registrar’s Office – The Registrar’s Office is the central location for information about your transfer credits, course offerings, registration processes, and requirements for graduation.
- Registrar’s Office Forms
- Course Schedule
- Transfer Student Registration
- Transfer Credit Guidelines
- Residential Life – Residence halls at CC are an integral part of life on this residential campus. More than just a place to sleep, halls serve as spaces for extra-curricular activities, events, and socialization. 80% of students at CC live on campus in one of our many housing options.
Boettcher Health Center
- Boettcher Health Center – Boettcher Health Center provides students with urgent medical evaluation and treatment for acute illness, injury, and mental health concerns. In addition to urgent care, the health center offers a variety of wellness services.
- Student Health Forms
- Accessibility Resources at CC – Colorado College is committed to being an exciting place of learning and discovery for all of its students and strives to provide equal educational opportunities to students with disabilities.
- Request for Services
- Follow our official CC Facebook page.