We encourage you to visit CC Base Camp and start a preliminary application file. It’ll take you a few minutes to complete and submit this part of our admission application.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- If using the Common Application, Writing Supplement to the Common Application (submit via Common Application online), consisting of two prompts:
- Why do you want to attend Colorado College and what would you contribute to the community? (no more than 250 words)
- The Block Plan at Colorado College has a tradition of innovation and flexibility. Please design your own three-and-a-half week course and describe what you would do. (no more than 500 words)
- No application fee
- School Report and official transcripts from any secondary school, middle school, university or professional school attended. 'A' and GCSE/'O' level examination results or International Baccalaureate results should be included if applicable.
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Financial Documentation CSS Financial Aid PROFILE (for those applying for scholarship)
- Documentation of Adequate Financial Support (for those not applying for scholarship)
We will accept the InitialView or Vericant applicant interviews as additional evidence of communication, organization and critical thinking abilities, as well as enthusiasm for becoming a successful college student.
Upon enrollment, all international students will be asked to provide financial documentation including official bank statements and a letter of sponsorship support for immigration visa issuance.