We encourage you to log in to CC Base Camp and start a preliminary application file. It’ll take you a few minutes to complete and submit this part of our admission application.
- Common Application
- Writing Supplement to the Common Application (submit via Common Application online)
- $60 application fee payable in U.S. currency or fee waiver request
- School Report and official transcripts from any secondary school, middle school, university or professional school attended. 'A' and GCSE/'O' level examination results or International Baccalaureate results should be included if applicable.
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Standardized test scores
- Financial Documentation CSS Financial Aid PROFILE (for those applying for scholarship)
- Documentation of Adequate Financial Support (for those not applying for scholarship)
We will accept CIEE (Council on International Education Exchange) or the InitialView applicant interviews as additional evidence of communication, organization and critical thinking abilities, as well as enthusiasm for becoming a successful college student.
Upon enrollment, all international students will be asked to provide financial documentation including official bank statements and a letter of sponsorship support for immigration visa issuance.