We encourage you to visit CC Base Camp and start a preliminary application file. It’ll take you a few minutes to complete and submit this part of our admission application.
- Common Application
- Writing Supplement to the Common Application (submit via Common Application online), consisting of two prompts:
- How did you learn about Colorado College and why do you wish to attend? (no more than 500 words)
- The Block Plan at Colorado College has a tradition of innovation and flexibility. Please design your own three-and-a-half week course and describe what you would do. (no more than 500 words)
- Early Decision Agreement for Early Decision 1 and 2 applicants only (submit via Common Application online)
- $60 application fee or fee waiver request (submit via Common Application online)
- School Report, counselor evaluation and official transcripts through the end of junior year (submit via Common Application online)
- Mid-Year Report (first semester or trimester) and Final Report grades
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Standardized test scores
- If you are planning to seek need-based aid, please complete the Financial Aid application.