Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
Accessibility Resources celebrates access, equity, and inclusion—elements of a strong liberal arts education that are embraced by Colorado College. Appreciating that disability is integral to the diversity of our campus, we partner with students, faculty, and staff to create a community that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the College.
Our staff is dedicated to supporting access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Administering a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions, including injuries such as concussions
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support students' academic and co-curricular experiences
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences, including graduate and professional school admission exams
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations, upon request from HR
- Furnishing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related matters
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if we can be of assistance!
Let’s Talk About Test Anxiety—Over Lunch!
Test anxiety. Many (or most) of us have it. Does it impact your performance on exams? Want to talk about it?
Please join Jan Edwards and Sara Rotunno for lunch and conversation about managing test anxiety.
We hope you’ll join us!
Thurs., Oct. 4, 12:15 – 1:00, Tutt Library 319.
Open to the first ten students who RSVP to email@example.com. Please indicate dietary requests or restrictions in your RSVP. Thanks!
Students: Please Remember to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 2
Students Approved for Accessible Formats of Text
We encourage you to submit block 2 accessible format requests via AR Online Services as early as possible so we can have materials ready for you in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance with this process.
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director of Accessibility Resources
Assistant Director of Accessibility Resources