Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
Accessibility Resources celebrates diversity and inclusion—elements of a strong liberal arts education that are embraced by Colorado College. Appreciating that disability is integral to the diversity of our campus, we partner with students, faculty, and staff to create a community that welcomes and encourages the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the College.
Our staff is dedicated to supporting access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Administering a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Assisting students with temporary medical conditions and injuries
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support academic and co-curricular experiences of students
- Helping alumni apply for accommodations for post-CC experiences
- Conferring with Human Resources regarding employee accommodations, upon request from HR
- Furnishing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related matters
- Providing vision, leadership, and education to ensure equal access and social justice for people with disabilities
We encourage you to contact Accessibility Resources at any time if we can be of assistance!
Students: It's Time to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 4
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council
Location: Armstrong Board Room
Let’s Talk About Perfectionism and Procrastination—Over Lunch!
Location: Armstrong 210
Limited to the first ten students who RSVP to Sara Rotunno:
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director & ADA/504 Coordinator