Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation

Student Employment

Every block, students are hired as tutors and graders for several math classes. First & Fifth Blocks are reserved for students who have been awarded Work Study, but anyone qualified may apply. These positions fill up quickly, so don't delay!

Please contact the Math Paraprof, in TSC 210, x6727, if you are interested, and to find out more about requirements, paperwork and pay schedules.

From Human Resources:
All students must present a Student Employment Referral Form from the Financial Aid Office to hiring departments for employment. The hiring representative signs this form and returns it to the Financial Aid Office before the Payroll Office will release a paycheck.

Students must also fill out W-4 and I-9 forms in the Human Resources Office by their first day of work. (This is only for students who have not completed these forms in prior years for employment at CC).
Students must bring a photo ID, such as a driver's license, and a Social Security Card or birth certificate .
Students are not eligible to start work on campus until all of these forms are completed.

If you have any questions, please call the Human Resources Office at x6236.