SIAM Student Chapter
The objectives of the Colorado College SIAM Student Chapter are:
- To encourage students to explore opportunities in applied mathematics
- To invite speakers from a variety of geographical and academic backgrounds to provide lectures and presentations on their fields of study and career opportunities in applied mathematics.
- To participate in field trips to research institutions and corporatins with positions in applied mathematics that will provide students and interested persons with opportunities to learn about careers in applied mathematics within various disciplines.
Join us for a meeting every second Monday at 12:15 in TSC 101 to learn more!
Feel free to contact Melissa Jay at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or a math Faculty member with any questions.
This is the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French and Italian
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies