Distinction in CS
To be considered for graduation with Distinction in Computer Science:
1. You must complete two additional Computer Science electives, excluding CP355, by the end of block 7 of your senior year.
2. You must present your CS senior project to the department during block 7.
3. You must submit a short letter to the department by the end of block 4 of your senior year stating that you would like to be considered for distinction. Consult with your advisor before writing the letter.
4. The Mathematics and Computer Science faculty vote on distinction candidates shortly after the end of block 7. The decision to grant distinction is based on a combination of the senior project, your course grades, and your displayed commitment to learning computer science.
This is the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French and Italian
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies