GS233 Topics in Journalism: New Media, Ethics, and Journalism (also listed as PS203 and FM218) Geoff Dougherty. Block 1
GS216 Introduction to Journalism (also listed as FM217) Kathryn Eastburn. Block 3.
GS217 Practice in Journalism. Diane Alters. Blocks 1-8 (extended format course)
GS314 Independent Study in Journalism, Capstone Course. Alan Prendergast.
GS222 Introduction to Television and New Media Theory. Scott Krzych. Block 6
GS233 Topics in Journalism: Media and Politics (also listed as PS203) Dana Wittmer Block 5
GS233 Topics in Journalism: Reporting on Government: Theory and Practice (also listed as PS203) Alan Prendergast. Block 7.
EN285: Beginning Creative Nonfiction Writing
FS218: Documentary Form and Filmmaking (FYE) Clay Haskell.
This is the Journalism Program
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies