The resources of the Environmental Program are managed by Darren Ceckanowicz, the EV Technical Director. Please contact Darren if you are interested in using lab or field resources for student or faculty research.
We strive to:
- Provide open access to all CC students and faculty interested in using these resources. In the past students from many other disciplines have utilized our labs and resources for their senior thesis and independent study projects. Currently we have students utilizing EV equipment for home retrofit projects and alternative energy projects.
- Maintain these valuable resources so they are always available for use. The high initial cost of scientific instrumentation demands they be properly maintained over many years.
- Assess and acquire new technologies to improve research or class projects and replace aging equipment.
This is the Department of Environmental Program
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies