Applications now being accepted for the Literacy Specialist Program
Upcoming MAT Literacy Specialist Information Sessions at Mierow House
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 12, 2018 from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
|The Mierow House is located at:
1107 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Please contact Kara Taber, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are an educator interested in applying for admission to the 2018 Master of Arts in Teaching Literacy Specialist Program.
This is the Department of Education
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French and Italian
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies