Applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission into the MAT program:
* Essay in which you you answer two prompts:
- Why do you want to become a teacher? Include that seminal event, if you had one.
- Describe the qualities you possess that would make you a good fit for the teaching profession.
* Updated Resume
* Official transcripts from every college/university you have attended-a transcript review will be done to confirm your completion of all necessary prerequisites as indicated on the advising checklists
* At least 3 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from an individual who can speak to your successful work with children in a public school classroom
* $50 application fee (unless you are a current Colorado College student)
* Indicate when you did (or will) take the Praxis II or PLACE content exam
Supplementary materials to your application may be emailed per instructions on the application or mailed directly to:
Questions or Concerns Regarding Admission? Contact Debra Yazulla Mortenson thru email or at 719-389-6472.
This is the Department of Education
Browse all Departments & Programs