Returning Students Apply Online!
Will your child be a returning applicant to the Gifted and Talented program this year? If so, you're in the right place!
The 2016 Gifted and Talented Summer Program Online Application Will be Available in Mid-December
- In order to apply, parents/guardians of returning children must complete the online application for each child they wish to enroll.
- If your child is a returning applicant we will have kept on file the score for the completed Renzulli-Hartman Rating Scale previously received from both parent/guardian and educator on behalf of your child, so the online application is the only document needed to apply this year.
- Remember that all applicants, whether returning to the program or brand new this year, will be considered on the basis of results of the completed application for each child. Therefore, alumni student applicants are accepted to the program on an even plane (e.g. no preference is given) with new applicants to ensure best classroom fit and make-up.
Questions? Contact Una Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 719-389-6146.
We apologize that we are unable to accept credit cards for tuition payments (not even if you call it in). Tuition must be received in the form of a check payable to "Colorado College" or cash within one week of completing the online application. Checks can be mailed to the address at the right. Cash payments can be accepted in person, but may not be received via USPS, or other mail courier.
Contact Una Ng in the Education Dept. at 719-389-6146 with any questions.
Mail Tuition by March 6th to:
Scholarship funds are limited and our preference is to afford the opportunity to participate to as many children as possible. Consequently, full scholarship awards will be rare and will require supplemental verification of need and motivation. Because we receive more requests for financial aid than we can accommodate, we are forced to disappoint many qualified applicants. We hope you will be judicious in your response to the "Financial Statement" section of the application.
- Pre-deadline: When parents wish to pull a child's application prior to the application deadline, we will be happy to do so upon written request via email and will issue a full refund of any pre-paid tuition.
- Post-deadline: When parents wish to pull a child's application after the application deadline, a full refund of any pre-paid tuition can only be issued after another child on the waiting list can fill the place in the class roster.
2016 Gifted & Talented Summer Program Important Information
Dates: June 6 - June 24, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM to 10:45 AM, Monday through Friday (Parent drop-off is from 8:15-8:30 AM; Parent pick-up begins at 10:50 AM and runs until finished - approximately 10-15 minutes).
Location: Palmer Hall, Colorado College
Deadline to Apply: Friday March 4, 2016 (call after this date). Tuition is prepaid within one week of submitting the online application for all applicants.
All applicants are considered at the same time after the deadline, provided all documentation and tuition have been received. All prepaid tuition is refunded immediately (via mailed check) if an applicant is placed on the wait list, once rosters are decided (after April 15th).
We will confirm acceptance to the program by April 15th!
This is the Department of Education
Browse all Departments & Programs
- Economics and Business
- Environmental Program
- Feminist and Gender Studies
- Film and Media Studies
- French, Italian, and Arabic
- Human Biology and Kinesiology
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Molecular Biology
- Organismal Biology & Ecology
- Political Science
- Southwest Studies
- Theatre and Dance
- Asian Studies
- Comparative Literature
- The Departmental Major/International Affairs Option
- East Asian Languages
- Global Health Program
- Race, Ethnicity, and Migration Studies
- Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Southwest Studies