Alcohol Request Form
Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold on the Colorado College campus unless a Special Events Permit has been issued by the City of Colorado Springs.
- Please note that when individuals under 21 are present, trained servers/bartenders must be used.
- Only wine and beer with food may be served at events in these areas:
- Bemis Great Hall
- Gaylord Hall
- The serving of alcohol in outdoor areas that are visible from a public street requires extra measures to ensure that uninvited persons are not served alcohol.
A Note to Students:
- Campus publicity for functions may not include reference, verbal, written, pictorial, or otherwise, to the availability of alcohol. Failure to observe this policy may result in cancellation of the event or other disciplinary action.
- Students are encouraged to speak with Associate Dean of Students Rochelle Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions regarding this policy or their event in general.
- Student groups should also consult their Advisor before submitting this request form.
For questions about this form contact Jermyn Davis, Chief of Staff at email@example.com