Please refer to the checklist below - it outlines what you should do as you prepare for your transition to Colorado College.
Note that the webpage is just a bulleted list - here is a PDF checklist if you'd like to download it to your computer and keep track of where you are on the list.
- Take a look at the Full Course Catalog and the list of FYE Courses
- After considering your options, fill out and submit your FYE Course Registration
- Fill out and submit your Enrollment Data form
- Fill out and submit your Advising Questionniare
- Look at some of the optional programs and decide if you want to participate; if so, fill out those forms and submit them.
- Bookmark the Current Student homepage
Several materials require your prompt attention and reply. Some of the forms require you to include your CC ID number (mailed to you in early June along with your CC username, password, and email address information).
7/2/13 - Fall Starts Deadline
8/31/13 - Winter Starts Deadline
- Enrollment Data (appx. 15 min)
- Advising Questionnaire (appx. 15 min)
- AlcoholEdu (appx. 3 hr)
- Snapshot Interest Inventory (appx. 5 min)
- Priddy Experience Forms (appx. 20 min)
- Certificate of Immunization (Print and have a health care professional fill out)
- PPD (TB) form
- Course Registration
- (Required for Varsity Athletes) Varsity Athletic Forms (there are 4 forms)
- (Optional) Adopt-A-Student Program
- (Optional) Disability Support Services
- (Optional) Language Placement Test
- (Optional) Computer pre-registration
7/20/13 - All Students Deadline
"Ask a CC Student" instant chat
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (MST)
7 days a week, all summer long.
Please include your email address so that we can follow up with you if we're not online when you are (or if we don't know the answer, so that we can find the answer or route you to the appropriate office on campus).