Several materials require your prompt attention and reply. Some of the forms require you to include your CC ID number (mailed to you in early June along with your CC username, password, and email address information). If you do not have this letter please contact the Help Desk at (719)389-6449.
7/1/13 - Fall Starts Deadline
8/31/13 - Winter Starts Deadline
- Self-Service Banner (SSB) Forms
- First, log in to our VPN portal (use your same username and password as email)
- Second, once in the VPN portal, log in to SSB and you'll find the forms on the Student tab.
- Advising Questionnaire (appx. 15 min)
- First Year Students FYE Course Registration (appx 1 hr)
- Transfer Students Course Registration (appx 1 hr)
- Priddy Experience Registration (appx.20 min, please use your coloradocollege.edu email)
- Student Health Insurance Waiver or Enrollment
- Certificate of Immunization (Print and have a health care professional fill out)
- PPD (TB) Form
- Housing Form
- (Required for Varsity Athletes) Varsity Athletic Forms (there are 4 forms)
- Disability Support Services Students who plan to request disability-related accommodations (e.g., extended time on exams, note-taking services, or audio formats of print materials) are encouraged to register as early as possible with Disability Services to allow us sufficient time to evaluate your needs and put reasonable accommodations in place.
- (Optional) Language Placement Test
- (Optional) Computer pre-registration
Fall and Winter Starts
AlcoholEDU is a survey which all incoming students are required to take. On August 1, 2013 you will receive a note to your CC email address with instructions on completing this survey.
8/24/13 - AlcoholEDU First Survey
Survey 1: Available beginning 8/1 with a deadline of 8/24.
10/30/13 - AlcoholEDU Second Survey
Survey 2: Available to students 45 days after you take Survey 1 with a deadline of 10/30.
"Ask a CC Student" instant chat
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (MST)
7 days a week, all summer long.
Please include your email address so that we can follow up with you if we're not online when you are (or if we don't know the answer, so that we can find the answer or route you to the appropriate office on campus).