Tutt Library is rich resource for study and research. We hope the library will contribute to your intellectual journey, and be both a resource for your classes and a vehicle for your own personal growth. It is a hot spot for study, and open late to serve your needs.
No matter how little or how much you know about libraries, we are here to help! To contact us for assistance with that upcoming research paper or project:
Stop by the Reference Desk in the library,
Call us at (719) 389-6662, or
IM us at screen name: TuttLibrarian
- Over 570,000 books (both paper and electronic).
- Subscriptions to more than 1,000 periodicals in print, plus access to over 22,000 full text periodicals online.
- Over 30 domestic and foreign newspapers, plus online access to many more.
- A reference collection consisting of bibliographies, periodical indexes, and other specialized books. Many are available online.
- Over 300,000 government publications in print and online.
- Rare books, the college's archives, zines, photography collections and regional historical resources are housed in the Special Collections Department.
- A film collection of over 6,000 titles
(719) 389-6662 | Research help (Reference Desk)
(719) 389-6658 | Library Hours
(719) 389-6184 | Renew books by phone (Circulation Desk)
(719) 389-6664 | Interlibrary Loan Office
(719) 389-6660 | Government Documents
(719) 389-6668 | Special Collections (rare books & archives)