Tuition Payment Plan
About the Payment Plan
Colorado College is pleased to offer our students and families the tuition payment plan, administered by Sallie Mae®. The Sallie Mae TuitionPay payment plan offers interest-free, manageable, monthly installments for your student account balances each semester. Your payments will be mailed to Sallie Mae TuitionPay.
The tuition payment plan offers these great benefits:
- Manageable Payments - Pay tuition, room, board and the college's health insurance premium (if applicable) in manageable installments, rather than one lump sum. Flexible semester plans are available.
- No Interest Payments - The tuition payment plan is interest free; pay only a non-refundable application fee per semester when you enroll. The plan can be used on its own or in addition to traditional loans.
- Manage Your Account - 24-hour access to manage your account by phone or online, using the link on the right
- Convenient Payment Options - Set up monthly ACH payments and avoid the hassle of writing checks.
- Simple Enrollment Process - Just click "Enroll Now" on the right to get started.
Payments are made directly to Sallie Mae for the amount contracted on the tuition payment plan. The funds are processed by Sallie Mae and electronically sent to Colorado College the first day of the following month.
With the help of Sallie Mae's reporting, the Student Accounts Office will track accounts to ensure that families have contracted the correct amount and send follow up letters if we notice a discrepancy.
Questions about the plan? Call Sallie Mae at 800-635-0120 and a specialist will be happy to assist you. If you need assistance in determining your contracted amount or have questions about your student account, call Colorado College 719-389-6698 or email email@example.com.