Make a Payment
Please make sure you have your bank account number and bank routing number. No extra fees are assessed by CC when using the online ACH option.
Make an ACH Online Payment
Online payments are available by ACH (automated clearing house - a debit to your checking or savings account). You have two payment options, Student Account Payment or Summer Session Course Deposit. Please make sure you choose the appropriate payment option.
Summer Session Course Deposits: Course deposits apply to the summer tuition cost of the particular course for which it was made. Course deposits are non-transferable. Deposits are $100 for most summer courses; $75 for 3/4 unit courses; and $25 for 1/4 unit courses. Deposits are $500 for off-campus courses with a program fee and for CH155 and CH255. If a student drops a course, the deposit for that course will be forfeited.
Make a Credit Card Payment via The Telephone
A credit card option is available to our students and families. It's easy!
1. Call 1-877-900-2058
2. Enter six digit college student ID number
3. Select student account payment or summer session desposit
4. Select credit card option (MC, Discover, and AMEX accepted)
5. Enter credit card information
6. Enter Amount (A convenience fee of 2.75% will be assessed to each transaction)
7. A confirmation number will be provided at the end of the process
8. Payment will be credited to your student account or summer session deposit within 3 to 4 business days (the convenience fee will not be credited to your account.