Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation

Montgomery House


Montgomery House was built in 1890 and houses 25 upper-class women. The building was named after Elizabeth Robinson Montgomery, the sister of President Slocum's wife. The three-story house has only single rooms. It is on the National Register of Historic Buildings and is a very popular residence, highly coveted by many of the female students on campus. There are 2 first-floor lounges, equipped with fireplace, piano, and television. This hall also has a kitchen, sunroom, and laundry facilities.

MONTGOMERY HOUSE
BUILDING AMENITIES
1030 North Cascade Ave
Kitchen Yes
West Campus Laundry Yes
Type: Old Town
Lounge
Yes
Theme: All-Female
Wireless Yes
Upperclassmen: 25
Game Room No
Resident Advisors: 1 Thermostat Heat Only
Residential Living Coordinator: 1 Carpet No
Floor Plans: Basement; First
Bike Rack Yes
Floor Plans: Second; Third Key Type Exterior: Swipe Card; Interior: Key
 Listed in National Register of Historic Places
Other
All Single Rooms