Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation

McGregor Hall


Originally a women's dormitory for 45 freshmen, the building was named in honor of Marion McGregor Noyes, sister of Atherton Noyes, CC Professor. A fully equipped gymnasium for women was located in the basement. Built in 1903, this is one of the oldest residence halls in which students may choose to live.

McGregor hall underwent a major life-safety and cosmetic renovation during the summer of 2002. It houses 62 co-ed residents in almost all single rooms, although there are six doubles. There is a kitchen, and laundry facilities are also available. The large multipurpose recreation room in the basement of McGregor draws students from all over campus and is used for everything from art shows, to disco parties, to small concerts.

MCGREGOR HALL
BUILDING AMENITIES
930 North Cascade Ave
Kitchen Yes
West Campus Laundry Yes
Type: Old Town
Lounge
Yes; Study Room, Fireplace, TV Room
Theme: 24-Hour Quiet Wing
Wireless Yes
Upperclassmen: 62
Game Room Yes; Pool Table
Resident Advisors: 2 Thermostat Heat Only
Residential Living Coordinator: 1 Carpet No
Floor Plans: Basement; First
Bike Rack No
Floor Plans: Second; Third; Fourth Key Type Exterior: Swipe Card; Interior: Key