We prioritize our housing requests based on a number of factors:
- First priority is given to faculty members who are visiting for only one or two blocks.
- Second priority is given to visiting faculty members who are staying a full year.
- Third priority is given to new faculty members.
- Fourth priority is given to new administrators who are staying a year or more.
- Fifth priority is given to other faculty or College employees.
The placement of all individuals is determined according to basic needs and the date by which we receive the request (first come, first served). We consider size of the group to live in the apartments, any special needs, and length of stay. We offer studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, as well as small houses. Because we are trying to accommodate as many requests as possible, there are times when we must change a housing assignment prior to arrival. If such a situation develops, we will make every effort to notify the tenant in a timely fashion. Tenancy in an apartment is limited to three years.