Colorado College does not requires a damage deposit for faculty apartments. We do require a pet deposit. The deposit is $50.00 for a blockly tenant and $300.00 for a yearly tenant. The pet depsoit is non-refundable. It is used to shampoo the carpets and furniture after the tenant’s departure. If damages are found over $300.00, the additional cost of the repair will be past on to the tenant. If the tenant is arriving from a foreign country, the deposit requirement will be waived.
All rent checks or money orders are to be made out to ‘The Colorado College’
The Colorado College
Residential Life and Housing Office
14 E. Cache La Poudre
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Rental Payment Options
1. Pay the rent (check or money order only) in advance of your arrival.
2. Rent is due to the Residential Life and Housing Office on the first Friday of each block.
3. Rent Accommodations to be made in advance of their arrival.
- Give Residential Life a check at the end of each pay period (2 per block).
- Make arrangements with Residential Life to turn in the rent check just prior
- Make arrangements with Residential Life to mail in a rent check as soon as the
- Make arrangements with Residential Life to have the rent deducted from their paycheck
(this will need approval from the Business Office prior to the tenants arrival on campus).
5. The yearly tenants will have their rental payment automatically deducted from their