The Registrar's Office is open 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday.
Office hours July 28 -August 8, 2014 8:30-4:30.
Did you know?
Waitlists are dropped the first day of a course.
When you are on a waitlist for a class and the instructor lets you in, you still need to come to our office and add the class. If you don't do this, your name will not appear on their grade sheet when it comes time to submit grades.
All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester. (see below).
- If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.
Important Dates 2014-15
- August 23 8:00 am Residence halls open for new students
- Aug. 23 - Aug. 31 New Student Week
- Aug. 30 8:00 am Residence halls open for returning students
- Sept. 1 Instruction begins 10:30 am
- Sept. 1 9-10:00 am Opening Convocation, Shove Chapel
- Sept. 4 Last day to change grade track block 1
- Sept. 9 Last day to drop block 1
- Sept. 24 Last day block 1
- Sept. 29 Block 2 begins
- Sept. 29 - Oct. 10 New Student and New Transfer Preregistration for blocks 3-8
- Oct. 15 Preregistration results available on SSB. All schedule changes must now be done on drop/add forms in the Registrar's Office
- Oct. 2 Last day to change grade track block 2
- Oct. 7 Last day to drop block
- Oct. 22 Block 2 ends
- Oct. 27 Block 3 begins
- Oct. 30 Last day to change grade track block 3
- Nov. 4 Last day to drop block 3
- Nov. 19 Block 3 ends
- Nov. 24 Block 4 begins
- Nov. 27-30 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 1 Block 4 resumes
- Dec. 2 Last day to change grade track Block 4
- Dec. 5 Last day to drop Block 4
- Dec. 19 Block 4 ends, 12:00 noon
- Dec. 20 - Jan. 4 Winter Break. College closed