(These will be posted at the front desk of the Gear House)
- All renters must provide a verifiable Colorado College ID#, or pay a deposit for the full retail price of the item (either cash or check)
- Upon return, each renter must pay, with Gold Card or cash, the full rental price with the discounts they are duly owed.
- Any renter returning gear late will pay, in full, the appropriate late fees.
- Each renter responsible for lost items, components, or unreasonable wear will be billed for replacement and repair costs.
- Unreturned items and unpaid fees will be charged to the renter’s Colorado College student account (or taken out of the deposit) at the end of the following block, along with an additional $10 fee.
*Discounts do not apply to damage fees, cleaning fees, or replacement fees*
- All Outdoor Education Level II Leaders (this includes backcountry, climbing, skiing, boating, and service) receive a 50% discount
- All Ahlberg Gear House employees receive a 100% discount
- Group gear for all Outdoor Education trips (must be checked out by trip leaders) receives a 100% discount