FUN FACT: Since modern record keeping in September 2006, Media Services has served 3,239 unique patrons, with 11,924 checkouts and 19,956 resources.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday including block break
8:30am - 12:00pm
1:00pm - 5:00pm
At the AV checkout window, you're able to check out equipment until the end of the current block. Equipment available includes (but is not limited to!)
- Digital Video Cameras and Tripods
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Audio Recorders (Handy for field interviews!)
- VGA Adapters for your Apple products (Macs, iPads, etc.)
- Sound Systems for sanctioned on campus events.
- Laptops for temporary usage by faculty and staff.
- Slide Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- Video/Computer Projectors
- Document Cameras
- Various cables and adapters
- Laser pointer/slide advancers
Instruction manuals for checkout equipment