This policy takes the form of an agreement - before we create a "W:" drive for a student to host a website, the students must agree to the following:
- 'CC Student Web Pages' refers to the content, presentation or usage of all student-authored or student-authorized World Wide Web pages (including, but not limited to text, images or other data) that make use of Colorado College computers, networks, Internet connection, personnel or any other Colorado College resources.
- I understand that CC Student Web Pages are subject to the same rules, regulations, policies, standards and requirements that apply to all publications, speeches, presentations or acts by Colorado College students.
- I understand that Colorado College policy concerning CC Student Web Pages is still pending and CC Student Web Pages will be held, retroactively, to all pending policies provided that retroactive penalties will be limited to the removal of CC Student Web Pages.
- I understand that local, state, federal and foreign laws exist that govern and apply to information published in electronic media, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web. I bear all responsibility for the content, presentation and/or usage, explicit or implied, intentional or accidental of my CC Student Web Pages.
- I understand that The Colorado College cannot guarantee access to or the availability of CC Student Web Pages and that limited resources may require the limiting-of-access or removal of CC Student Web Pages.
- I understand that CC Student Web Pages are a privilege, awarded at the sole discretion of the Colorado College and that these privileges may be revoked by the Colorado College at any time.