Self Service Banner (SSB)
Self Service Banner (SSB) is used for numerous administrative functions at the college, including things like logging timesheets, entering grades, registering for classes, etc.
Connect to SSB from on campus
- Open your Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and go to http://www.coloradocollege.edu/
- Search for "sign" in the search box in the upper right.
- Click the first link that comes up, "Sign Into CC"
- Enter your network username and password.
- Click "Sign In."
Connect to SSB from off campus
- Connect to SSLVPN first
- Once inside, use the "Sign Into CC" shortcut and proceed as normal from there.
What if your PIN doesn't work, or you've forgotten it?
- Enter your CC ID.
- Click "Forgot PIN."
- Answer your Security Question.
- Click "Submit Answer."
- Type a new PIN. You'll have to type it once in each of the fields.
- Click "Reset PIN."
What if you never set a security question?
Call the Help Desk and (719) 389-6449. We can reset the PIN for you! You can also send us an e-mail at "email@example.com".
How do I set a new Security Question?
- Click on "Personal Information."
- Click "Change Security Question."
- Enter your PIN in the field labeled "Please Confirm your PIN."
- Select a questions or type your own.
- Type the answer to your question.
- Click "Submit."