Forward your CC email
There are a couple of common ways to forward your email to another account. Either directly from Office365, or from within Gmail.
Because there are some drawbacks to each method, the best way to access your email is to use Exchange settings if you can.
From Office 365
1. In Gmail: Go to settings > Accounts and import > Check mail from other accounts > Click "Add a POP3 account you own"
2. Follow the instructions and fill out the form, but when you get to the username and password screen, change the username to your CC username (ex. c_redfield).
3. For Server, hit the drop-down menu and select "email.coloradocollege.edu." Leave the Port as 995.
4. It's a good idea and highly recommended to check "Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server." If you check this then you'll have a backup of your messages in your CC inbox and you will be able to access your entire mailbox from any other mail program. If your CC mailbox fills up, however, you'll have to go into your CC inbox via "https://email.coloradocollege.edu" in order to do some cleaning out.
5. Click Add Account and you should be done!