AV Checkout & Support
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday including block break
8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Audio-visual equipment is now managed by the Frontline Services department. Soon, most of our smaller equipment will be available for checkout at Tutt Library. In the meantime, at the Frontline AV checkout window in the basement of Armstrong Hall, you're able to check out equipment until the end of the current block. Equipment available includes (but is not limited to!)
- Digital Video Cameras and Tripods
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Audio Recorders (Handy for field interviews!)
- VGA Adapters for your Apple products (Macs, iPads, etc.)
- Sound Systems for sanctioned on campus events.
- Laptops for temporary usage by faculty and staff.
- Slide Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- Video/Computer Projectors
- Document Cameras
- Various cables and adapters
- Laser pointer/slide advancers
Instruction manuals for checkout equipment.