Self Service Banner
NOTE: These instructions work while you are on campus and connected to the Colorado College network. If you are off campus you will need to log into SSLVPN first.
- Open your Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- go to "www.coloradocollege.edu".
- Search for "Banner" in the search box on the right.
- Click the first link that comes up, "Self Service Banner."
- Enter your CC ID (from your Gold Card; it's all numbers) and your PIN.
- Click "Login."
- If this is the first time you've logged in, you'll need to create a new PIN.
What if your PIN doesn't work, or you've forgotten it?
- Enter your CC ID.
- Click "Forgot PIN."
- Answer your Security Question.
- Click "Submit Answer."
- Type a new PIN. You'll have to type it once in each of the fields.
- Click "Reset PIN."
What if you never set a security question?
Call the Help Desk and (719) 389-6449. We can reset the PIN for you! You can also send us an e-mail at "email@example.com".
How do I set a new Security Question?
- Click on "Personal Information."
- Click "Change Security Question."
- Enter your PIN in the field labeled "Please Confirm your PIN."
- Select a questions or type your own.
- Type the answer to your question.
- Click "Submit."