Map a Network Drive in Mac OS X
- Open Finder
- Click "Go."
- Click "Connect to Server."
- Type "smb://" followed by the server address.
- Ex. smb://fileserver1/temp
- It may ask for your username and password. If it does, type in your Colorado College username and password and click continue.
List of commonly used drives
Personal network drive (H)
- Faculty: smb://fileserver1/username
- Staff: smb://admin1/username
- Student: smb://fileserver1.coloradocollege.edu/students/username
Department or Office shared network drive (I)
- Faculty: smb://fileserver1/department
- Staff: smb://admin1/department
- All: smb://fileserver1/temp
- Please note that this drive is wiped once per block and is not meant for long term or safe data storage.