Open public folder calendarsOften, department calendars are stored in public folders. Here's a quick guide to connecting to those calendars in Outlook (Mac or PC):
1. On a PC, open Outlook (Outlook 2010 is pictured in this guide), then click the Folder View icon at the bottom left. The icon will look like the picture below.
2. After you've clicked on the Folder View icon, you can scroll up to find Public Folders. Expand the list of Public Folders, then look for your department and find the correct calendar.
3. When you find the calendar you'd like to view, Right Click the calendar and then click "Add to Favorites."
You can now switch to calendar view and see the calendar you just added to your favorites!
1. On a Mac, first open Outlook (Outlook 2011 is used for this guide). Go to Tools > Public Folders. You will see a list like the one pictured below. Navigate to your department's folder, then find the calendar you'd like to view.
2. When you find the calendar you'd like to view, highlight that calendar, then click the Subscribe button.
You will then be able to view the calendar in your calendar list!