Add Important CC Dates to Your Outlook Calendar
You can add important CC dates such as Block start dates and Payroll pay dates, and Religious holidays to your Outlook calendar. You will need to have access to a PC with Outlook in order to start this process, but after you finish, your calendar will sync with your other devices such as a Mac or a smartphone.
Add Important CC dates to your Calendar Quick Reference:
Map the drive: \\student1\shareware
1. Right click "Computer" or "My Computer" and click "Map Network Drive."
2. For folder, enter "\\student1\shareware".
3. Click "Finish."
4. Open the "PcShareware" folder.
5. Open the "OutlookHolidays" folder.
Double Click the .HOL files you would like to install (i.e. Payroll dates, Holidays, or Religious Holidays)
1. You will see a window pop up with the list of holidays.
2. If you do not see a window pop up, go to your open Outlook and you should see it there.
Add the dates to your calendar:
1. In the "Add Holidays to Calendar" box, check the box for the calendar you are trying to add.
3. Click OK to add the holidays to your calendar, but pay attention to any warnings about duplicate items!
4. That's it, you're done!
If those instructions did not work, the Help Desk can help you upgrade your Office to a newer version.