Connect From Off Campus
You can access Colorado College resources from home with SSLVPN.
- Open a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc).
- Go to "www.coloradocollege.edu".
- Search for "SSLVPN" with the search bar on the right.
- Use your network logon (your regular username and password) to login to SSLVPN.
To remotely connect to a server or your work computer
Note: this functionality requires an extra step and permissions if you're using a mac - contact the Help Desk to ask about that and we will assist you.
- Click the middle icon to the right of the Terminal Sessions heading.
- In the "Bookmark Name" field, give the connection a name.
- In the "Host" field, type the full name of the computer you want to connect to.
- Click "Add" in the lower left-hand corner.
- You will now see a bookmark for that computer in your Terminal Sessions pane. Just click that bookmark at any time to connect.
To connect to a network drive or folder
- Click the middle icon to the right of the "Files" heading.
- Click on "COLORADOCOLLEGE".
- Click on the computer with the folder you want to map.
- Check the boxes to the left of the folder you want to bookbark.
- Click "Bookmark Selected..." in the upper left-hand corner.
To post to the Digest
- Click "Post to Digest"